Viewing: Philips LFH-955 Conference Recording System|
|Philips LFH-955 Professional
Windows 8®/Windows 7®/Vista® / XP® / 2000® Compatible!
|Designed to capture your meetings, the LFH-955 Professional Conference Recorder provides excellent sound quality combined with easy-to-use technology. Simple to set up, it comes in an elegant metal case for highest mobility. The path breaking conference microphone permits 360 degree pickup for comprehensive recording with maximum comfort. The extendibility of components lets the system grow with the needs of your business. Get your meeting going with the Philips LFH-955 Professional Conference Recorder.
The Philips LFH955 Conference Recording System offers a unique, powerful feature that will benefit court reporters, boardrooms, city council meetings, and focus groups: the ability to incrementally rewind the recording and listen to it, without altering or ending the recording. Example: "Let's take a vote, all in favor say Aye!". Then someone says, "Let's listen to the vote again, that was too close to call". The LFH-955 Philips recorder can then be rewound to re-play that portion of the meeting. Combined with its stellar-performance daisy-chainable microphone system, the LFH955 cannot be beat!
Wired Remote Control included, allows you to control Record/Pause, as well as set up Index Recording Marks!
Fast and simple
- Fast set up for hassle-free installation
- Easy-to-use devices for smart and time-saving workflow
Adapted to professional needs
- Future-proof thanks to extendable microphones (daisy-chaining)
- Enhanced mobility with elegant carry case
- Professional two-channel recording
Designed around industry standards
- Allows seamless working through standardized technologies
- Supports mp3 and PCM recording as well as the .dss file format, the industry standard for digital recording.
*This system will record in MP3, DSS, and PCM formats.
Learn more about the HTH Engineering difference.
Includes Free LIFETIME technical support from our expert technicians when you purchase a Philips LFH-955 Professional from us.
Better Business Bureau A+ rated since 2001.
Get your custom-quoted LOW price by simply Clicking Here, or call us toll-free
at (866) 254-0714
Price includes dedicated, turn-key support and setup from our expert, friendly engineering team (since 1997) via telephone and/or high speed internet (we can install it for you) at no extra charge.
Transcribe Philips LFH955 .dss, mp3, and PCM Files using the Start Stop Universal Transcription System
SPECIAL OFFER! Receive a $50 Discount when purchasing your LFH-955 system in conjunction with a Start-Stop UNIVERSAL Transcription System (if ordering online, use Discount Code "lfh955bundle") Click here for example
|Philips LFH-955 Conference Recording System -
Extra Items to Consider:
Now record dictation and meetings of virtually unlimited length, using removable SD-Memory cards, available in sizes up to 2 GB.
Features and Benefits
Transcribe Olympus Files using the Start Stop Universal Transcription System
- The Philips LFH-955 Conference Recording System is a compact, easy-to-use solution for all your conference recording needs. It is packaged with two high-quality omnidirectional conference microphones to capture every discussion in stereo quality.
- For large conferences, the operating range can be extended by connecting up to six microphones to record up to 32 participants. The compact click-on interview microphone is the ideal solution for recording interviews in high-quality stereo mode.
- The two channel conference recorder Digital Pocket Memo 955 is always ready to record your meeting. Handy, powerful and efficient, you can easily control the latest recording technology with push buttons.
- With an exchangeable SD card, you have virtually unlimited recording capacity, and the .dss file format produces excellent sound quality. Completed files can be quickly transferred to a PC via a USB cable for storage or professional transcription.
- The Digital Pocket Memo's asymmetrical and ergonomic design delivers unparalleled user-friendly operation. The push button switch allows quick control and single handed operation. Together with the remote control, convenient handling is guaranteed.
- The revolutionary, non directional conference microphone can be set up easily without a microphone stand. The design allows 360 degree pick up, so there are no important details lost.
- With its extendable wire and the wire storage integrated into the base, the conference microphone demonstrates what sense and simplicity means.
- All major recording functions can be managed with the handy remote control. The puristic design guarantees a recording process without distraction.
- All accessories of the LFH955 Conference Recording System fit into the compact metal carry case. This guarantees easy transportation, as well as appropriate storage of your recording equipment.
- In order to grow with the future needs of your business, the daisy chain feature of the conference microphone allows the connection of up to 6 microphones to the recording device.
- Easy set up The LFH-955 Philips Conference Recording System can be set up in seconds. Place the conference microphones on the conference table, connect them to the DPM Conference Recorder, remote control and power supply.
Conference Microphone 9172 - Boundary layer electret condenser mic with 3.5mm audio plugs, 2 m cable, and 360 degree pickup. See Specs
Up to 6 mics can be "Daisy Chained" !
Interview Microphone - Electret condenser microphone "clicks on" for quality stereo recording of interviews.
USB Docking Station 6 V DC / 850mA with Mini-USB connector charges the batteries and allows for ultra-fast download of digital audio files.
All major recording functions can be managed with this handy remote control unit. The ergonomic design guarantees a recording process without distraction.
Easy Setup - The Conference Recording System is contained in a rugged metal case. Storage, transport, and set-up gives you an unparalleled solution for conferences up to 32 participants!
NEW Speech Exec Dictate version 5.x has added features for enhanced work flow benefits! See Specs
||MP3, DSS Quality Play, DSS SP, and PCM (Pulse Code Modulation)
||Secure Digital (SD) and Multimedia card (MMC) Up to 2GB
||With 2GB card:
XHQ (.mp3 / two channels) / 36 hours
HQ (.mp3 / two channels) / 72 hours
DSS QP (.ds2 / mono) / 170 hour
DSS SP: (.dss / mono) / 340 hours
PCM (.wav / two channels) / 3.1 hours
||TFT-Transreflective, 128 x 128 pixel resolution, 44 mm diagonal, and white backlight
||30 mm round dynamic speaker with 200 mW power output
|Compression / Sampling Frequency
||XHQ: 128 kbit/s / 44.1 kHz
HQ: 64 kbit/s / 32 kHz
DSS QP: 27 kbit/s / 16 kHz
DSS SP: 13.5 kbit/s / 12 kHz
PCM: 1141 kbit/s / 44.1 kHz
|Overall Frequency Response
(Voice Filter / Music Filter mode)
|XHQ: 300 - 8,000 Hz / 50 - 20,000 Hz
HQ: 300 - 8,000 Hz / 50 - 15,500 Hz
DSS QP: 300 - 7,000 Hz / -
DSS SP: 300 - 5,700 Hz / -
PCM: 300 - 8,000 Hz / 50 - 20,000 Hz
||3.5 mm mini-jack, impedance 2 k ?.
||3.5 mm mini-jack, impedance 8 ?. or more
||Rated voltage: 6 V DC / 850mA
||Two AAA Ni-MH Rechargeable Batteries (LFH9154) or two (2) AAA alkaline batteries
|External Power Supply
||17.5 hours with Philips Ni-MH rechargeable battery
15 hours with Philips alkaline battery
||USB fast charging or power supply - Full Charge in 2.5 hours
||Electret Condenser microphone
• Output impedance: approx. 2.2 kOhm @ 1 kHz
• Sensitivity: -42 dBV
• Frequency response: 40 Hz – 18 kHz
• Phantom supply voltage: 1,5 to 5 V/ 0,5mA per channel
• Audio plug: 3.5mm
||Boundary Layer Microphone
• Design: Boundary layer microphone
• Type: Electret condenser microphone
• Output impedance: approx. 2.2 kOhm @ 1 kHz
• Sensitivity: -38 dBV
• Frequency response: 30 Hz – 18 kHz
• Phantom supply voltage: 1,5 to 5 V/ 0,5mA
|SpeechExec Pro Dictate
• Minimum: Pentium III, 500 MHz and 256 MB RAM
• Recommended: Pentium IV or similar, 1 GHz and 1 GB RAM
• Hard disk space: 100 MB for SpeechExec, 250 MB for Microsoft .NET Framework
• Sound card and headphone output or speakers • 1 free USB port • Operating system: Windows Vista, Windows XP (with SP 2), Windows 2000 (with SP 4)
||• Compliant to 2002/95/EC (RoHS)
• Lead-free soldered product
||• Digital Pocket Memo 955
• Two conference microphones
• Click-on interview microphone
• Remote control
• USB Docking Station 9120
• SpeechExec Pro Dictate Software
• USB Smart Key
• Power supply 9146
• Philips Secure Digital (SD) memory card
• Philips rechargeable AAA Batteries 9154
• Interchangeable primary power adapters
• Mini USB cable, Y adapter cable
• Metal carry case
• User manual