Viewing: Start-Stop Superflow Continuous Recording System|
The Start-Stop Superflow Continuous Recording System allows multiple transcriptionists to split and transcribe stereo audio in near-real time. The Superflow records and uploads overlapping sections to your transcription pool. Transcripts can be ready in minutes, instead of hours, after a recorded event.
The Start-Stop Superflow Continuous Recording System was custom-designed by HTH Engineering, Inc. for legislative bodies but has many applications ranging from corporate meetings, seminars, courtroom hearings, and conferences.
- Transcribe long meetings in nearly real-time, with outputted transcript available only minutes after the meeting ends, not hours.
- User-Adjustable Segment length and overlap
- Stereo (2-channel) recording at 44 KHz for crystal-clear recordings
- Industry-Standard MP3 Output
- Recorded conference segments are outputted as each one is completed, so that the transcription pool can begin work immediately.
- Customize destination directory and session name for better organization and seamless integration.
- User annotation log and time-stamped .txt file keeps track of progress and productivity.
Detailed Brochure (.pdf)
Transcribe files fast and efficiently with the Start-Stop UNIVERSAL Transcription System.
The Start-Stop Superflow enables transcripts ready in minutes rather than hours after a recorded session.
How to Purchase
Order the Start-Stop Superflow Continuous Recording System below or contact one of our dictation and transcription specialists at (866) 254-0714 who can help you with any questions you may have.
Start-Stop Superflow Continuous Recording System: Model #34200
- Start-Stop Superflow Continuous Recording System
- One Year Warranty
- Concierge Technical Support
- Free UPS Ground Shipping
- (Optional) Internet Delivery
The Start-Stop Superflow Continuous Recording System is simple to use with your existing transcription pool.
Superflow tracks left and right audio output, elapsed time, and segmentation. User-defined segment and overlap length allow you to customize Superflow to your transcription pool. Attach a note to current segments to pass along special intructions or explanations for your transcriptionists.
Professional Foot Controlled Transcriber for Start-Stop Superflow Recorder
The Start-Stop UNIVERSAL Transcription System has been an industry leader in PC transcription since its original version over a decade ago. This special version of The Start-Stop UNIVERSAL transcriber works with the special files used with the Start-Stop Superflow Recorder, allowing fast network based transcription while tracking important demographic and file information.
This program is based on our Start-Stop UNIVERSAL Transcription System with Network Pro with additional features uniquely suited for use with the Start-Stop Superflow Recorder. Combined, the Superflow Recorder and Start-Stop Transcriber make an ideal solution for legislative councils, congressional hearings, committee meetings, hearings, and conferences.
Start-Stop UNIVERSAL Transcription System for Superflow Recorder
Model # 33010
Includes: Start-Stop UNIVERSAL Transcription System for Superflow Recorder, USB 3-Pedal Foot Control, User Manual, Free Technical Support
See a Real-time View of Incoming Meeting Recording Segments from the Start-Stop Superflow Recorder!
Three pedal USB Plug N' Play foot switch allows for simple, hands-free control so you never have to take your attention away from the job.
The main interface screen shows realtime information about the current job file. Easily change the playback speed, set bookmarks, adjust volume, and customize your playback options. Click to enlarge image.
The Start-Stop UNIVERSAL Transcription System for Superflow Recorder is network enabled, allowing you to share, track, and archive jobs across the local network. This allows several transcriptionists to work on a pool of jobs without overlap. Automatic notification informs the transcriptionists that new dictation has been completed and is available for transcription.
- Automatic Notification: The program notifies transcriptionists of new and incoming work as it is being recorded by the Superflow Recorder.
- Work Pool Sharing: Several transcriptionists can share and track work without overlap, making this the perfection dictation/transcription system for small, medium or, large offices up to 300 authors.
- Job Manager: Automatically sort dictation by author, job type, time, length, or priority.
- Productivity Tracking: Automatically archive completed dictation while allowing a supervisor or transcriptionist the ability to track work accomplished and work remaining.
Dynamically View and Manage Incoming Dictations with Real-Time Work Sharing and Comprehensive Author Date-Time Priority Included!
The Start-Stop Superflow Recorder collects demographic data which is then displayed in the UNIVERSAL Transcription System for Superflow Recorder Job Manager. This allows transcriptionists or supervisors to set priority or distribute the workload across several transcriptionists.
The Job Manager with Demographic Support offers a complete picture of new, in-process, and completed jobs. Sort incoming dictation by meeting name, meeting segment, start time, speaker's name, notes, and time with a single mouse click! Click to enlarge image of Job Manager.
The Job Manager collects the following demographic data:
- Meeting Name
- Job Status (Done, In-Use, etc)
- Meeting Date
- Meeting Start Time
- Recording Segment Number
- Speaker Name(s)
- Speaker Notes
- Segment Start Time
- Segment End Time
- Segment Duration
- Current User (segment transcriptionist)
- Done User (finished segment transcriptionist)
High-speed text windows at the bottom of the Job Manager allows quick location of speaker(s) and note(s) by scrolling through the list using the up/down arrow keys on the keyboard, with ability to copy and paste these notes or speakers into any MS Word or other word processor.
Set up to 16 bookmarks per dictation file.
Foot Pedal Transcription
The Start-Stop UNIVERSAL Transcription system is designed to be a complete, professional-grade transcriber. Included are many time saving, efficiency, and reporting features, including:
- Ultra Job Manager: Track new and complete dictation, queue jobs for continuous transcription, and archive completed dictation.
- Variable Speed Control: Change the speed of dictation between half speed and three times speed with no distortion.
- Smart Line Counter: Accurately determine your line count for billing and productivity reporting.
- Intuitive Graphical Interface: Run the program in the background or as a taskbar where you can track information about the file in realtime.
- Complete Control: Run the Start-Stop UNIVERSAL Transcription System in the background while you control dictation with foot pedal control, mouse, or keyboard shortcuts.
- No Extra CODECs Required: Transcribe dozens of digital formats without needing to download additional audio codecs.
- Built in FTP Client: Automatic FTP upload and download feature allows incoming called-in dictation to be automatically uploaded for sharing with off-site or remotely located transcriptionists.
- Plug N' Play Foot Pedal Control: The ergonomic USB 3-pedal foot control allows you to stop, play, step-back, rewind, and fast forward through dictation for complete control.