Viewing: HTH Voice Input Station|
HTH-VIS-1 Voice Input Station
|New! HTH-VIS-1 Voice Input Station Version 4.0 (April 2010) - Windows 7, Vista, XP, 2000, 98SE compatible!
The Voice Input Station is a professional, PC based, voice recording interface. It consists of a fingertip controlled microphone handset and feature rich base station. Simply plug it into your computer's USB port. 8 User-definable Buttons, Slide Switch Microphone/Speaker Handset.
- New for 4.0 - Windows 7 Compatible, Automatic EMail to Multiple Destinations or Automatic FTP, with 128-bit HIPAA file encryption built in!
- New for 4.0 versatile Insert, Partial and Complete Overwrite Modes now included
- Easily and quickly dictate without looking at the computer screen.
- Users familiar with the operation of tape-based transcribers will be instantly "at home" with the SS-VIS. Just like a tape unit, but with even more power and convenience
- The Start Stop Voice Prompt Assistant will verbally help you as you work, or you can select silent mode
- Eight Console buttons provide automated One-Touch functions
- Windows 7, XP, VISTA, Windows 2000, Windows 98 SE compatible
- Ergonomically designed Slide Switch with Recording, Insert/Overwrite Modes, Quick Review and Pause functions
- Record dictation using the handset, or optionally record any telephone conversation with optional LRX-35 adapter - great for attorney, business, legal or insurance interviews!
|Includes Start Stop Digital Recording Software!
- Easily and quickly transcribe voice dictation using the Start Stop Universal Transcription System
- WIndows 7, VISTA, Windows XP, Windows 2000, Windows 98 SE compatible
- records effortlessly in your choice of formats (WAV, MP3, VOX, TrueSpeech, and more)
|The VIS has been integrated with our powerful new HTH Digital Dictation software for seamless, easy operation, and will automatically send dictations to your transcriptionist. HIPAA Security Module included, so you can securely send any dictation over the internet with 128 bit security via email or FTP.
|Voice Station - Model #HTH-VIS-1
|Voice Station w/ Andrea USB Audio Adapter - Model #HTH-VIS-1B
|Voice Station Software Only - Model #36155
|Powerful Features Include:
|Easy, Reliable and Fun to use.
Advanced Technical Features
- Simple Connection to your PC's USB port and Sound Card jacks.
- Dictate in any one of 6 digital audio file formats. (WAV, Truespeech WAV, MP3, WMA,VOX and OGG) with full control over quality, bit rate, and file size.
- Ergonomic, familiar Slide Switch for quick, easy dictation and control of all dictation functions.
- Dictation and Playback qualiy are crystal clear.
- You can enable optional Voice Prompts that "talk" you through each step, or turn Voice Prompts off for expert use.
- Instant Review Function allows 3-second play back of current dictation in progress using the VIS handset.
- Insert and Overwrite capabilities on a file being recorded or a pre-recorded file.
- Easy-to-Read, informative screen shows audio length, audio position, recording levels and file size information.
- Quick beginning, ending, stepping movement within the file via the console or the VIS handset.
- Command-Line Launching and Naming for users who want to integrate the Voice Input Station to their own applications.
- Automatic file recovery module allows recovery of dictation due to improper shutdown or PC power loss.
- TCP communications module for integration into other systems.
- Operate totally hands-free while dictating using optional VIS-FPDL footpedal
- Deletion feature for dictation older than the number of days you specify
|Versatile Audio Features
Send Files Anywhere
- Accepts multiple audio source inputs including an external microphone, and PC line-input for recording from telephone recording adapters or other audio devices.
- Recording level "VU" indicator.
- Seperate recording and playback volume controls for precise control.
- Manual File Naming for users who want to name each file on the fly.
- Add Comments to Beginning and Add Comments to End buttons let you quickly verbally annotate a dictation (current or previously saved).
- When finished with the dictation, a single click of the End of Letter (EOL) button saves the file and optionally sends file to one or two local or remote networked locations.
- Automatic File Naming sequential, with customizable file name prefix or with Date-Time stamp embedded file name.
- BUILT IN HIPAA Security feature, so you can securely send dictation off-site or to remote transcriptionists with the touch of a button (email, ftp, or Port to Port) with 128 bit security.
- "ALWAYS ON TOP" feature lets your StartStop stay on top. Adjust position on the screen like a Post Itï¿½ note, or minimized in the background entirly.
- "RECENTLY OPENED FILES" Window shows last 15 files that you have opened, for easy access to re-open.
- Software automatically records your configuration preferences each time you use it, so the next time you launch the program, you're ready.
- Eight VIS Console Buttons provide instant, one-touch operation for common functions such as "Send Dictation to Transcriptionist #1" or "Listen to Previous Dictation" with VOICE CONFIRMATION OF RECEIPT of your dictation.