Phone-In Dictation and Transcription
Multi-Line Phone-In Systems and Transcription
Phone-In dictation still proves to be the most economical, timely, and easy to manage dictation solution for many organizations. The digital revolution makes it easier and cheaper than ever.
PC-based phone-in dictation with 2 or 4 lines
For Windows 10/8/7/Vista/XP 2/4 Line: $1195.00/$1695.00
- Simple setup process—ready in 15 minutes!
- Integrates with your network for file sharing and transcription pooling.
- Compiles author and file demographic information for easier indexing.
- Custom author profiles allow for unique button configurations, rights, and preferences
- Stores files on your hard drive.
- Includes all the equipment you will need to get started.
- Optional mode for automatic transcription with Dragon (Medical, Legal, Professional).
A professional grade transcriber for your PC. Transcribe Start-Stop Call-In Recorder files with foot pedal control and complete demographic information.
For Windows 10/8/7/Vista/XP/2000/ME/98 $399.00
- Compatible with Start-Stop Call-In Recorder files.
- Includes pedal and headset.
- Compatible with a wide range of digital file types.
- Queues, organizes, and archives dictation over the network.
- Organizes work sharing and networked transcription pool.
- Variable speed playback.
RecordACall is a digital recording program for Windows®. With it you can record, store, search and even send your recording using the simple user interface.
For Windows based PCs $59.00
- Included a key-sized license USB dongle that gives you the freedom to use it on any PC with a free USB port.
- Compatible with adapters like the LRX-35 Telephone Recording Adapter, the LRX-40 USB Telephone Recording Adapter, and the CM-1000 Conference Microphone
- Easy to use software interface.
- Record, store, search, and send your recordings.
Call In / Phone In Dictation