Viewing: Philips DPM 9500|
|NEW! Philips DPM-9500
Digital Pocket Memo
Windows 8® / 7® / Vista® / XP® / 2000® Compatible!
Click Here For More Images
|The Digital Pocket Memo 9500 is a professional dictation recorder that is perfect for professionals and non-professionals alike who wish to upgrade to digital dictation. The 9500 includes the popular four-position slide switch for familiar, single-handed operation.
The large backlit LC display and ergonomic design with a full metal case ensure quality and usability. SpeechExec Pro Dictate, the professional dictation software, is also included for simple integration into your everyday document workflow, and crystal clear recordings are the perfect basis for efficient transcription or integration into voice recognition software.
- Professional 4-position slide switch for single handed operation
- Intuitive menu control with 'smart buttons'
- Large backlit LCD screen for an at-a-glance overview
- USB fast charging for convenience on the go
Easy file management
- SpeechExec Pro Dictate software ensures easy download and efficient management of voice files
- USB docking station for fast file download and battery charging
Designed around industry standards
- Compatible with industry standards such as the SD card, mini-USB socket, AAA batteries, 3.5 mm headphone, and microphone sockets
- Supports the compact .dss file format, the industry standard for digital recording
Learn more about the HTH Engineering difference.
Includes Free LIFETIME technical support from our expert technicians when you purchase a Philips DPM-9500 from us.
Better Business Bureau A+ rated since 2001.
Get your custom-quoted LOW price by simply Clicking Here, or call us toll-free
at (866) 254-0714
Price includes dedicated, turn-key support and setup from our expert, friendly engineering team (since 1997) via telephone and/or high speed internet (we can install it for you) at no extra charge.
SPECIAL OFFER! Receive a $20 Discount when purchasing your recorder in conjunction with a Start-Stop UNIVERSAL Transcription System (if ordering online, use Discount Code "9500bundle") Click here for example
Transcribe files created with the Philips DPM 9500 using the Start-Stop UNIVERSAL Transcription System or the companion Philips 7277 Transcriber. Call us at (866) 254-0714 for quantity and bundle discounts!
Recording modes: Standard Play (SP), Long Play mobile (LPm)
Recording time (SP/LP): 44 / 65 hours with 256 MB card 349 / 523 hours with 2 GB card
Features and Benefits
* Transcribe Philips Files using the Start Stop Universal Transcription System
- Absolute mobility Compact and portable dictation with the Philips Digital Pocket Memo 9500, a professional mobile recording system is always in your pocket. 4-position slide switch Fast response and easy to use for single-handed operation. The Digital Pocket Memo 9500 features an international slide switch or the familiar Philips four position slide switch.
- Smart Buttons Two smart buttons let you scroll through menu options and quickly make selections.
- Large Display A large graphical display shows all file information, such as keywords (author name), length of dictation, position within the file, and other information at a glance. A backlit display shows all information, even in poor lighting conditions.
- Intuitive design The Digital Pocket Memo's asymmetrical and ergonomic design delivers unparalleled user-friendly operation. The 4-position slide switch allows quick control and singlehanded operation.
- Designed around standards The Digital Pocket Memo is designed around standardized technologies. From SD (or MMC) cards, mini-USB cables, batteries and sockets to the industrystandard .dss file format for speech processing, Philips employs non-proprietary accessories and technologies for the ultimate compatibility.
- SpeechExec Pro Dictate SpeechExec Pro Dictate, the professional dictation software, facilitates the sharing and archiving of dictations and streamlines communication between author and transcriptionists. Features such as file encryption and interface with speech recognition systems.
- Digital Speech Standard (.dss) The .dss file format is the international standard for professional speech processing. Offering excellent audio quality for recorded voice, .dss files allow a high compression rate, reduced file sizes, network traffic and required storage capacity. The format also allows additional information, such as the author name, to be stored in the file header, further facilitating file organization.
- LFH 9500 with international 4-position slide switch (record, stop, play, fast rewind)
- LFH 9520 with Philips 4-position slide switch (fast forward, play/record, stop, fast rewind)
||DSS - Digital recording in accordance Digital Speech Standard
||Secure Digital (SD)/ Multimedia Card (MMC) up to 2 GB
||Recording time (SP/LP):
44 / 65 hours with 256 MB card
349 / 523 hours with 2 GB card
Diagonal screen size: 1.71 in. / 44 mm
Resolution: 128 pixels
Backlight color: white
||Standard Play mode: 12 kHz
Long Play mode: 8 kHz
|Overall Frequency Response
||Standard Play mode: 200 to 5 500 Hz
Long Play mode: 200 to 3 500 Hz
||Standard Play mode: 13.5 kbit/s
Long Play mode: 9 kbit/s
||Compliant to 2002/95/EC (RoHS)
Lead-free soldered product
||Docking connector: 8-pin female
USB: Mini USB 2.0 female (full speed, 12 Mbit/s)
DC in: 6 V
Microphone: 3.5 mm, impedance 2 k ohms
Headphone: 3.5 mm, impedance 8 ohms or more
Memory card: Secure Digital (SD) and Multimedia card (MMC)
||Built-in: 30 mm round dynamic speaker
Output power: 200 mW
||Battery type: two Philips AAA Ni-MH rechargeable batteries (LFH 9154) or two AAA batteries (LR03 or R03)
Battery life (Standard Play mode): 17 hours with Philips Ni-MH rechargeable battery 15 hours with Philips alkaline battery . Charging time (full charge): 2.5 hours with rechargeable batteriestd>
QP mode (approx. 24 hours)
SP mode (approx. 32 hours)
Playback (approx. 13 hours)
QP mode (approx. 20 hours);
SP mode (approx. 28 hours);
Playback (approx. 10 hours)
||Product dimensions (W x D x H): 50 x 116 x 17 mm / 2.0 x 4.6 x 0.7 in.
||106 g / 3.7 oz,
(including two rechargeable Philips AAA batteries)
Minimum: Pentium III, 500 MHz and 512 MB RAM
Recommended: Pentium IV or similar, 1 GHz and 1 GB RAM Hard disk space: 100 MB for SpeechExec, 250 MB for Microsoft .NET 2.0 Framework
1 free USB port
Recommended minimum transfer rate for LAN: 100 Mbit/s
Operating system: Windows Vista, Windows XP (SP2), Windows 2000 (SP 4)
||Compatible Sound Card is necessary