Court Reporting & Voicewriting Solutions
Record proceedings or transcribe them instantly with your own voice with these complete recording and transcription suites.
A lightweight, portable, modular four-channel transcription and recording system that is exceptional for recording court proceedings. This voice writing court report kit includes four microphones and the Start-Stop 4-Channel Transcriber.
- Includes Start-Stop 4-Channel Transcriber
- Includes four CM-1000 Conference Microphones
- A turnkey multi-channel recording and transcription system
- All channels are recorded onto the included 32GB SD memory card (more cards can be purchased)
Our custom designed Secure Wireless Four-Channel recording and transcription system is adaptable and ideal for courtrooms, convention centers, and boardrooms. It includes the Start-Stop® 4-Channel Transcriber.
- Includes the Start-Stop® 4-Channel Transcriber
- Includes the Roland™ R44 Four-Channel Solid State Recorder
- Includes the Revolabs Executive HD™ Wireless Multi-channel Microphone System
- Includes 4 Revolabs HD™ Tabletop Directional or OmniDirectional Wireless Microphone
- Records to included 32GB SD memory card
Our new portable digital conference recording and transcription kit is a custom designed Four-Channel system engineered to capture all voices, including the audience/podium. It is portable, adaptable, and ideal for city councils and boardrooms. It includes the Start-Stop® Universal Transcriber.
- Includes the Start-Stop 4-Channel Transcription System
- Includes custom UHF wireless PA
- Includes R-44 Solid-State 4-Channel Recorder
- Includes Start-Stop GN-4 Noise-Cancelling Directional Gooseneck Conference Microphones with Mute Switches
- No PC required during recording session.
Voice writing courtroom reporting system with recording and playback.
For Windows 8/7/Vista/XP, Microsoft Word 2000+, and Dragon 10 Professional $1,499.00
- Create verbatim courtroom documents
- Records both the courtroom and the court reporter in separate channels
- Includes 4 CM-1000 microphones for complete courtroom coverage
- Playback recorded audio over included PC speakers
- Playback from any point by selecting the place on the document
Complete, portable conference recording
- Fast setup for hassle-free installation
- Superior Audio recording via 360-degree sound pick-up Philips LFH9172 microphones
- Designed around industry-standard filetypes and accessories
- MP3, PCM and DSS recording
- Includes elegant, professional carrying case and Philips DPM8000 Digital Recorder
Court Reporting & Voicewriting