Hands Free Dictation Solutions
The hands-free dictation microphone products were originally designed for doctors, researchers, and pathologists in mind. However, we are constantly surprised by our customers in many different fields that have found them essential to their work.
Wireless dictation system includes microphone, foot pedal control, and an Olympus DS-5000 recorder.
- Includes wireless Revolabs lapel microphone
- Includes DS-7000 Digital Dictation Recorder
- Includes waterproof, high-endurance 3-pedal footswitch for controlled recording
- Optional one-button download to PC
A gooseneck microphone, USB pedal, and Olympus DS-5000 combine to create the perfect microscope dictation system.
- Includes GN-1 Gooseneck Microphone
- Includes Olympus DS-5000 Digital Dictation Recorder
- Includes 3-Pedal USB Footswitch
- One touch downloading to PC
Turn your PC into a foot controlled, hands-free recording device.
For Windows 8/7/Vista/XP/2000/ME/98 $399.00
- Includes Andrea Superbeam array microphone
- Includes USB 3-pedal footswitch
- Includes Start-Stop Hands Free Recording Software
Use a heavy-duty foot pedal to send keystrokes and commands to Dragon Medical Software while doing hands-free dictation in a Pathology or surgery environment!
For Windows 8/7/Vista/XP/2000/ME/98 $379.00-$499.99
- 3-pedal heavy duty WATERPROOF wide-spaced foot control with USB interface
- Version 4.0 software on CD-ROM
- GN-USB Gooseneck Microphone
- User Manual
- Lifetime Toll-Free Tech Support.
Untether your dictation with these handsfree wireless microphones. You may also be interested in our available Speech Microphones by Philips, Olympus, and Nuance.
100% HTH Staff approved! This headset is designed for mobile and desktop use.
- Exceptional design
- Lightweight headset at only 0.6 ounces
- Recharges with included docking station
- 7 plus hours of talk time
- Bluetooth Wireless connects up to 66 feet away
RecordACall is a digital recording program for Windows®. With it you can record, store, search and even send your recording using the simple user interface.
For Windows based PCs $59.00
- Included a key-sized license USB dongle that gives you the freedom to use it on any PC with a free USB port.
- Compatible with adapters like the LRX-35 Telephone Recording Adapter, the LRX-40 USB Telephone Recording Adapter, and the CM-1000 Conference Microphone
- Easy to use software interface.
- Record, store, search, and send your recordings.