Phone-In Dictation and Transcription
Multi-Line Phone-In Systems and Transcription
Phone-In dictation still proves to be the most economical, timely, and easy to manage telephone dictation system solution for many organizations. The digital revolution makes it easier and cheaper than ever to use a call recording system.
PC-based phone-in dictation with 2 or 4 lines
For Windows 10/8/7/Vista/XP
$1195.00/$1695.00 2/4 Line: $999.00 / $1395.00 Limited Time Sale!
- Simple setup process—ready in 15 minutes!
- Integrates with your network for file sharing and transcription pooling.
- Compiles author and file demographic information for easier indexing.
- Custom author profiles allow for unique button configurations, rights, and preferences
- Stores files on your hard drive.
- Includes all the equipment you will need to get started.
- Optional mode for automatic transcription with Dragon (Medical, Legal, Professional).
A professional grade transcriber for your PC. Transcribe Start-Stop Call-In Recorder files with foot pedal control and complete demographic information.
For Windows 10/8/7/Vista/XP/2000/ME/98 $399.00
- Compatible with Start-Stop Call-In Recorder files.
- Includes pedal and headset.
- Compatible with a wide range of digital file types.
- Queues, organizes, and archives dictation over the network.
- Organizes work sharing and networked transcription pool.
- Variable speed playback.
RecordACall is a digital recording program for Windows®. With it you can record, store, search and even send your recording using the simple user interface.
For Windows based PCs $59.00
- Included a key-sized license USB dongle that gives you the freedom to use it on any PC with a free USB port.
- Compatible with adapters like the LRX-35 Telephone Recording Adapter, the LRX-40 USB Telephone Recording Adapter, and the CM-1000 Conference Microphone
- Easy to use software interface.
- Record, store, search, and send your recordings.
Call In / Phone In Dictation